For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Visitor and revenue forecast Zipline and Flyline Schömberg
Client: Schömberg Erlebnis UG
Two brothers, Michael and Jürgen Wernecke, are building a new visitor attraction in the popular spa town of Schömberg in the northern Black Forest. From the highest observation tower in Germany, which was built entirely of wood at a cost of 3.2 million euros, guests will be able to "fly" down to Schömberg either via a zipline with two parallel lines or via a flyline with numerous turns over and through the trees. Montenius Consult supports the two entrepreneurs and the financing of the project with a visitor and revenue forecast. The opening of the new aerial attractions is scheduled for 2021.