For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Strategy workshop Postwiese ski area
Client: Postwiesen Liftgesellschaft GmbH & Co. KG
The Postwiese in Neuastenberg was the first ski area, which offered a large scale snowmaking system thanks to being the pilot project of the Master Plan Winter Sports Arena Sauerland and thus experienced a huge surge in visitors and revenues in 2002. Almost ten years later, it comes to setting the course for the coming decade. Montenius Consult therefore received an order by the Postwiesen Liftgesellschaft GmbH & Co. KG to moderate a 1.5-day workshop with stakeholders from the fields of hotels, restaurants, ski rental, ski school, tourist office and representatives of the lift company. In this workshop, a positioning for the village and the ski area were developed.