For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Spatial development concept Wintersport-Arena Sauerland
Client: Tourist Board Sauerland, Brilon, Germany
The Tourist Board of the Sauerland region, the Tourist Authority of North-Rhine-Westphalia and the West-German Skiing Association commissioned a detailed study of the winter sports infrastructure including a strength-weakness analysis, a demand analysis, a market potential study and an analysis of the economic impact of the ski tourism. Based on the findings, a development concept for the area's winter sports options and recommendations for future measures were developed. The project was subsidised by the Economic Ministery of North Rhine-Westphalia.