For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Profitability calculation Sonnwendjochbahn Kramsach/Tirol
Client: Association Naturjuwel Rofan | Year: 2018
In Kramsach in Tyrol, an association has formed which wants to reactivate the Sonnwendjochbahn, which was closed down a few years ago, in order to make the wonderful hiking area in the Rofan accessible. The preferred option for the association was to build a double chairlift using the existing towers of the old chairlift, offered at a fixed price by the Swiss company BMF. The task of Montenius Consult was to examine the potential economic efficiency of this project and to compare it with the variant of a 10-passenger cabin gondola. The core task was to predict the number of visitors and revenues in view of the high level of competition in the cable car sector and taking into account existing sales tools such as the Alpbachtal Seenland Card.