For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Client: Snowtime 365 AG, Germany
In the course of this project Christoph Schrahe acted as editor in chief for the creation of a new winter sports portal on the World Wide Web that is supposed to include a database of 5,000 ski resorts worldwide. He defined the structure and content of the database and was responsible for recruitment and training of the staff necessary for building it up.