For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Feasibility study urban cable car Linz
Client: Verein Keplerfreunde Linz
In Linz, the capital of Upper Austria, an urban cable car is to be built in the Schlossberg area. To honour the astronomer Johannes Kepler, who lived and worked in Linz between 1612 and 1627, gondolas with a planetary look will in future link the two banks of the Danube and the city's sights. The cable car is not only planned as a further tourist highlight, but will also relieve the difficult traffic and parking situation in the city centre.
Montenius Consult was commissioned with the visitor forecast and economic feasibility study. For this purpose, a comprehensive and pan-European benchmark and target group analysis was carried out in the field of urban cable car systems. The results of the visitor forecast and economic feasibility study were presented at the end of 2019. An English translation of the feasibility study was completed in early 2020.