For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Evaluation of the economic efficiency and presentation of the economic effects of the planned expansion of the Wurmberg Cable Railway in Braunlage/Harz
Client: Wurmbergseilbahn GmbH & Co. KG, Germany
To ensure the continued existence of the enterprise, the operators of the Wurmseil Cable Railways intend to realize several modernisations, expansions and amendments. Most of the measures affect parts of the nature protection area Oberharz (NSG). As the Wurmberg with its winter sports offers and the all-season cable car service is considered by the council of Goslar to be of major importance for the tourism profile of the Harz, a clearing procedure for the NSG has been initiated. Within this clearing procedure, Christoph Schrahe was commissioned to proof the economic sustainability of the Wurmseil Cable Car project. In order to weigh up the interests of nature protection against common welfare, the economic effects on business environment of the enterprise had to be evaluated and shown as well.