For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Economic feasibility study development concept Schwarzenberg Castle
Client: Felix Freiherr zu Inn- und Knyphausen
Schwarzenberg Castle is the ruin of a hilltop castle that towers high above the Lenne River in Plettenberg, North Rhine-Westphalia. Around Schwarzenberg Castle, various outdoor-oriented leisure activities focusing on nature as well as accommodation are planned. Up to now, the area has only been accessible by a simple road. In view of the positioning of the entire project, the idea arose to keep the mountain plateau free of cars.
A cable car was therefore considered as a solution, which could also act as a further attraction. In cooperation with Klenkhart & Partner Consulting, Montenius Consult was commissioned to prepare a feasibility study and profitability calculation. While Klenkhart & Partner examined the technical feasibility of the development concept, Montenius Consult used this information to determine the economic feasibility of six different cable car options, including possible financing strategies and visitor potential.