For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Concept study Biedenkopf
Client: Town of Biedenkopf | Year: 2018
The town of Biedenkopf operates a recreation centre on the Sackpfeife, the highest mountain in the district of Marburg-Biedekopf at 673 m, whose main attractions include a summer toboggan run and a ski slope. Most of the installations are in need of renovation. Together with the Schweiger Ingenieurbüro, Montenius Consult therefore developed an overall concept for a potential modernisation or further development of the recreation centre. In addition to various leisure attractions, different variants of technical snowmaking were examined with regard to their economic effects.