For more than 10 years, we have completed projects in the development of mountain and ski resorts and are therefore in a position to deliver professional services to the highest standards and monitor your project accordingly.
1. Select a category
- All categories
- Site Evaluation and Feasibility Studies
- Climate Studies and Simulations
- Masterplanning of Ski Area Projects
- Economic Feasibility Studies and Financial Planning
- Market Analysis and Visitor Forecasts
- Marketing and Communications
- Operations and Management Consulting, External Controlling
- Geospatial Analytics (GIS)
2. Select a project to display the details
Calculation of profitability snowmaking system Bocksberg
Client: KVG Goslar-Hahnenklee, Hahnenklee, Germany
The Bocksberg Cable Railways had obtained planning permission for the installation of a snowmaking system for the 1.2 km trail from the top of the Bocksberg mountain to the village of Hahnenklee. The Nature Preservation Association lodged a complaint in order to stop the development. They argued that it would not be possible to run the ski area on a sound economic basis. On the basis of a study carried out by SnowPlan it was possible to prove in court that this was not the case. The court ruled in favour of Bocksberg Cable Railways. After two months of construction, the snowmaking system went into operation in November 2001.